7.8.11

Week 10 Retrospective: Starting to Learn!

This week's adventure included lab work. You wouldn't think that anything as mundane as blood-work would be much of a story, but I guess that's part of learning who pregnant Kora is. They took 4 vials. I had a headache, exhaustion and occasional nausea for two days! I was so woozy after leaving the office that we sat in the car awhile and I had apple juice. I didn't know that 4 little vials would knock me out!

I also had a weird experience where my fingernails and occasionally my toes were tingling. It eventually went away but was very strange and annoying when the sensation was strong. You can't really itch underneath a fingernail!

I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT ANYMORE! Much of my outdoor activities are stopped for now, no yardsales or walking until this heatwave of 110+ temps are done! I feel like a vampire! We did make a short visit to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated, thankfully it was evening and we had a good time!

I'm feeling better overall though. My emotions are leveling out and I feel SO MUCH BETTER! The migraines are even letting up and some of my energy is coming back but  s l o w l y....  I felt amazing after an easy yoga workout. Here's looking forward to the LAST WEEK OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER!

Here's some honesty I found on a friend's blog:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/babyproject/2011/07/22/138555402/pregnancy-uncensored-youll-laugh-youll-cry-youll-wet-your-pants#more

And here's my friend's blog, she's due in November!
https://sweetpealundell.wordpress.com/