19.8.11

Week 11 Retrospective: How can a week be scary AND boring?

I'm very glad it's sandal season, I don't think I could stuff my feet in anything else! There was a day that when I looked down I saw my feet as hams with vienna sausages sticking out! hehehe

Heartburn continues to visit. I notice if I'm careful about not eating a couple hours before bed, I'm USUALLY fine or at least tolerable! It makes me wonder if gummy-bear will be born with a head of hair if it's a wives tale.

There was a bit of a scare early this week. I took it easy for a couple days doing NOTHING! Hubby was out of town so I spent my time with a Korean comedy series and The Cosby Show. I'm not sure what I would have done without Netflix! I can't wait to start doing things again because I haven't exercised and it is wreaking havoc on my back. I spent about 3 hours in bleachers and could hardly walk afterward. That was yesterday and I'm still sore today.

This was a very long week. All at once, between today and yesterday, my belly popped out! I feel like the muscles are stretching like bungee cords and gets VERY firm after meals. It's really exciting how fast these things are happening and also quite bewildering.  I'm amazed at how the body does what it does to get ready for a baby. 

Oh, and GOODBYE FIRST TRIMESTER!