10.10.11

Weeks 12 & 13: It All Falls Down...

WEEK 12: I was able to feel Baby move! It felt like little bubbly nudges below my belly button! I have probably felt the baby before and told myself it was digestion. The fatigue started to lift a little more, which was refreshing!

Hubby went out of town this weekend for a job interview. I stayed behind to get the apartment packed and ready for our move. While I was busy stalking and stockpiling an insane amount of boxes I totally forgot a visit to my brother's place! He lives 3 hours away and I still haven't met my 7 month old niece! My mom asked me about the visit several days later and I felt like a HEEL!


WEEK 13: Lots of worry this week. We're in the middle of moving. The jobs fell through so we had to figure out what we were doing FAST and without a backup plan. The move was VERY hard. I wasn't able to prepare as much as I wanted and I think Barry was over confident about how much stuff we packed. We stayed up all night packing and cleaning and if not for the help of a good friend, we would not have finished. As it was, we finished at about 8 a.m. the day after we were supposed to move out. I had to lay down and sleep a couple of hours in the night/early morning (not something I would do if not pregnant). It took about a week to recover.

Our stuff is piled up high in one room of his parents house and even more stuff is in their garage. I want to go through it and purge and move it into a storage unit until we figure out what we're doing. We'll see if that ever gets done but it would make life--and our next move--much easier if we could get rid of enough to make room for all the stuff the baby will be needing.